Monday, April 14, 2008

Morocco

My trip this weekend was amazing. I can't recommend Morocco highly enough. The only real downside I saw was the food. I didn't mind it but after a few days it does get to be a bit monotonous. My friend and I ordered a salad, which has lots of little dishes like you get in Korea when you order kimchi. I am pretty sure I ate sheep brains! I do really like the little pastries and the vegetable soup, though. Plus you can get a fresh-squeezed glass of orange juice for about $.40!

My Riad (a house with an interior courtyard and terraces)
La Koutouba (the main city mosque in Marrakech)
Ouzoud Falls
Majorelle Gardens
Marrakech Museum

More photos here

1 comment:

bingo card said...

That's great... Really that places are so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.:)
bingo cards